Thursday, April 08, 2010

Talk About Smoking ...

I know the incident on the airplane was about the guy firing up a ciggie, which everyone knows is illegal, and has been for a few years. Here on the train, some asswipe smoked a ciggie in the bathroom, and the conductor told him if he tried it again, they would put him off the train right then and there! They do have some stops for those that want to get off the train for a smoke.

So far the trip has been fun, except there are a few dead spots, wireless-wise. Plus, trying to hook up to the office is a lot slower, and for some reason, the mouse won't work unless the computer is plugged in rather than working off the batteries. Other then that, the trip has been pretty scenic and I've enjoyed meeting new people. I can't really take pictures because we are moving, but I have taken a few videos of the scenery.

I had lunch, which was ok, but the company was pleasant. The wine tasting was fun! Upper deck with windows all around, and only a handful of people, so we all got to know one another. I scheduled my dinner reservation for 8 p.m.

More to come later!

No comments: