Friday, October 23, 2020

Passive Aggressive v. Cannabis

Passive aggressive roommate.  I'm outside smoking my weed.  She leaves for work.  I smell incense coming outside from the inside.  I go in.  Four sticks of incense are burning in one room.  She's closed the door to my room, a pet peeve of mine.  All this because she has a love/hate relationship with my use of cannabis.  I've been smoking for 43 years.  We've been friends for 32 of those 43 years.  Nary a complaint of my usage until we became roommates 5 years ago.  Most of the time she is oblivious to it.  But every now and then, the ugly head rears itself, and I get this:  Stinking room.  I proceeded to squash all the incense, opened my bedroom door, opened all the windows, went outside, drew a hit off my pipe, and blew the smoke into the house.  Take that.

No comments: