Thursday, April 01, 2010

Still Playing With The Gadgets

I know the world is falling apart, Obama and his "drill baby drill" new strategy and whatnot, but, like I posted earlier, I'll deal with politics this weekend. For now, I'm still tinkering with my new little computer.

I got the tiny mouse (it's cute, and the USB plugs into it for storage and battery containment, i.e., it stops the battery charge). Uploaded all my programs, got the wireless working (both the internal, and the Verizon one I am using for my trip), and even, for the heck of it, put my regular computer and this little one on "share" so that when my grandson comes to visit, he can "stream" off of my regular computer if he wants to. He has his own regular full sized computer in his room, but a lot of the time, he likes to hang in my living room area, so I know he'll get a lot of use out of this little new computer!

Listening to Babs right now. My friend (whose son is getting married and the reason I am going to Seattle) gave me Babs 2006 concert tour album for Christmas. It has a lot of nice songs on it, and reminds me a lot of her Live Concert At The Forum back in the 1970's.

No comments: