Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pike's Market




The view down at Pike's Market this morning. I was supposed to hang out with Linda and her boyfriend, but I took off on my own. Had a nice eggs Benedict breakfast at a restaurant nearby, then took a walk at the market. Lots of fresh seafood, and the lobster and crab were yummy to look at. But, not something I could buy and take back on the train (LOL).

I did a little sightseeing and bought a few gifts to take home. Also added to my shot glass collection since I do not have one from Seattle.

The picture below is a nice piece of iron artwork in the lobby of the hotel I am staying at. I have to say, where we are, there are eating places and bars, each next door to one another. Like six or seven to a block. Also, aside from Starbucks everywhere, there are at least three other coffee places on every other block. I decided not to buy coffee here. It's the same as if I buy it in Los Angeles, anyway!

No comments: