Monday, April 12, 2010

Hotel Snafu, Why Do They Always Take More Money And Never Give It Back?

The train was three hours late leaving Seattle, and I've not been the social butterfly on this trip. I had already paid my hotel for for the room back in February, and for whatever reason, the supposed $50 charge for proposed incidentals that I might accrue, ended up being $260 FUCKING CHARGE on my cre3dit card. The hotel is still insisting they only put a "hold" for $50 bucks, but my card says they charged $260. So, now I am in credit card hell, with no money to take out of the ATM (that left me with $2 on card, and since I was cash happy in Seattle, I only have $5 on me). It's a good thing my food comes with my train trip, but I feel bad I can't tip! The hotel says either way, a charge back to my credit card should occur at midnight tonight. We shall see.

Heading for the dead zone over the Klamath mountain area. I might be calling it a night earlier than usual. I even took a short nap today.

I'll put up some wedding pictures, either later tonight if I have access, or tomorrow when I get into California.

No comments: