Friday, September 11, 2009

Never Forget, redux


Like DJ Rix, I got my new computer up and running today. It has bugs, and it's top of the line, newer generation, so most of my old school programming can't compute with this new generation. I had to reset all my icons (just Windows, only, I don't have time to do that in a day, sheesh!).

I went to work today, mostly because we had the holiday on Monday, and I took Tuesday off. I generally don't work on 9/11.

My heart is always heavy on this day.

Never forget.

1 comment:

Bob said...

I've doing hardly anything with new PC. waiting for a DSL modem. 90% of what I have to do upfront is online. Registering for & downloading updates & security software, pagebuilding & photo graphics programs. I don't want to move a lot of my files until this stuff is done.