Monday, October 06, 2008

L.A. Moves On, Anaheim (Not LAA) Chokes

The "best in baseball" this year -- is in Anaheim, and they were defeated tonight by the BoSox. From Jason Bay's mouth: "Glad I'm not on that plane going back to Anaheim."

Got that? Anaheim. Not Los Angeles. Not the city, not even in the fucking county.

Yeah, enjoying tonight's beat-down.

Boston may have beat the alleged Babe curse. The Angels might want to consider dropping the "L.A." in their name. They probably could get rid of the L.A. curse.

OH Shit, can't believe I'm hearing my first Christmas commercial on television. October 6, 2008, and they are pimping for Christmas. And some say there's no rescission (let alone a depression).

2 comments:

Bob said...

Manny & Joe Torre vs. Boston. They're both looking for some payback. Joe was fired last year from a team that won 94 games, in a way he's already gotten his. He'd love to go the Series with a team that won 84. But next, the Phillies.

Carrie said...

I agree, Boston v. Dodgers for the series. I think we can get past the Phillies, but it won't be a sweep as it was with the Cubs.

I probably lost a friend I've had for 9 years over the Angels losing their series, if you can believe that. After "thinking" about it, he decided I was an "asshole" for calling him up when his team was down 0-2, and ragging on the team, of all things.

Imagine me, a sports pig, ragging on someone's losing team! Ha ha. Yeah, ok, if I'm an asshole, just move along, nothing to see here. Buh bye!