Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Double Rainbow In L.A. During Short Break Of Storm




I took these pictures with my new droid cell phone. Love the new phone! I could not believe there was a double rainbow. That is rare. It was all thunder and lightening today, with the thunder so loud at one point a lot of car alarms in the parking lot went off! But, we do need the rain here in California, except it would be nice if it were normal, like not severe hot in the summer and fires, and fierce cold and rain in the winters causing floods and mudslides where the fires burned earlier. (Yeah, there's no global warming, cough cough).

As you can see, the view from my office window is pretty expansive, and even with raindrops on the window, getting a picture of a rainbow, let alone a double one, is not too shabby!

1 comment:

Arno said...

Nice pics. L.A. looks like a big place! *grins*...You have had some freaky weather this passing year. Heat that even I can't imagine, plus rain that rivals what we get in my little stormy corner ---except you're getting it in December. We are expecting a little snow for Christmas, but that's not necessarily good, we (myself included) all tend to freak about snow here.