Monday, December 13, 2010

Deck The Halls, Er, The Tree!



Mercedes and her friend, Armen, went and got a tree for me and decorated it. We were supposed to have Zaire on Sunday to do the decorating, but as usual, the "father's family" refused to let him be with me. They seem to be ok with letting Mercedes have visits, but they have absolutely refused to abide by the court orders that say I can have unmonitored visits (as I am a monitor). I'm really getting tired of this crap.

Well, as I am typing this post, my daughter told me that the "other family" told her I can have Zaire on Saturday. We shall see if they follow through on that, or find a reason to cancel it on Friday! LOL ... not.

Meanwhile, work is a bitch this week. Our tenth annual Christmas party is on for Thursday, and as usual, I am the party planner. This year, we hired a bartender and a waitress. My boss, though, forgot to order the tables and chairs, so I scrambled all day today to try to find someone to rent me chairs and tables in like two days. Sheesh! On top of the party being Thursday (we have karaoke machine as well as booze, a lethal combination haha) I have my beloved Chargers playing Thursday Night Football, on the NFL Network, which of course, cable doesn't carry (it's only on Dish) so I'm trying to find friends who will be watching the game, or find a bar near my house to watch the game. And yeah, I'm ditching my office party early to go watch the game!

No comments: