Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day - What Are You Thankful For?

This year presents an emotional tragedy that I am not comfortable blogging about (only Rix knows what my situation is). I cannot enjoy today, it's too sad for me at the moment, and I won't get to a happy space for a few days now.

I am not in the mood to wax nostalgic over this holiday and wish everyone a happy day. My Thanksgiving meal that was planned for today has been canceled and my daughter and I are doing the best we can to put on a happy face in light of our distressing situation.

All I can say is pray for us that things turn out and a wrong is righted as quickly as possible.

4 comments:

Tony said...

Obviously I do not know what the problem is, but I will keep you and Mercedes and Zaire in my prayers. Although we disagree on many things, I certainly do not like for you to be under distress.

Arno said...

Request done, and remains under way.

Carrie said...

Nothing has changed, my pain is great, and my only outlet is my anger and my ability to sue the fuckers that are harming my family.

I may have better news on Monday. I'll keep you posted.

Tony said...

Well Carrie, I can only guess that this somehow involves Zaire. I say this, because knowing you, only something affecting him would place you in this state of mind. Whether I'm right or wrong, go after those that harming you with all you have and then some. I know you have the ability and the willpower to succeed. In the meantime I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers that whatever this hardship is, it gets resolved. I offer you any help I can give, if you need it.