Saturday, April 10, 2010

Seattle Is Cold In The Morning

I woke up early and realized I did not buy coffee to make in the morning. The room I am staying at has a kitchenette, but I got in at 8 p.m. last night and all we did was hit the bar! I definitely got wasted, but it was a fun way to end the evening.

So, woke up at 7 a.m., tried to go back to sleep, and couldn't, so got dressed, and this being Seattle, found an open coffee shop a block away. Got a triple espresso, and here I am, waking up!

It is cold. 38 degrees. I could see my breath, which doesn't happen too often in L.A. I'll be out and about the city today, so I will be taking pictures and keep you all abreast of the activities.

UPDATE (FEW MINUTES AGO): Silly me, there's fucking Starbucks coffee in my damn room next to the COFFEE MACHINE. Ha ha ha. Oh well!

No comments: