Saturday, April 24, 2010

If It's April, It's Stanley Cup Playoffs!


NOTE: Am very close to my 2,000 post. It may just coincide with my 4/27, fifth year anniversary post.

So, even though I have not watched much hockey over this past year, it is playoff season, and I am watching Colorado vs. San Jose (Colorado just scored a goal in the third, making the score 2-1). I am rooting for San Jose, though, damn it. As I am posting this, San Jose scores, to tie it back up. They could close out the series with a win. Woo Hoo! Ok, San Jose just scored, with about 11 minutes left, and lead, 3-2!

The Kings were doing fine, but they seem to have lost the momentum against Vancouver. We shall see tomorrow.

For those that care, Caps are up on Habs, 3-2 in series; Devils are out with Flyers win of 4-1 in series; Buins leading Sabres thus far 3-2 in series; Pitts takes the series against Ottawa 4-2; Vancouver over the Kings now 3-2 in series; Wings over Coyotes 3-2, Hawks over Preds 3-2, and Colorado and San Jose 3-2.

UPDATE: San Jose takes the series, moves on.


Linda and me in New Jersey, one year, viewing the Stanley Cup, since Tony requested it.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Why not post the picture of you with the cup? I think it would be more appropriate for you blog. If you don't have a copy of it, I'm sure I do. I can send it to you.

Tony said...

It was October 1995. I took the picture and I brought you and Linda to Devil's first game of the season where the banner to honor their first Stanley Cup victory was raised.