Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HOME, SWEET, HOME!


I got home tonight, and had a few presents left for me for my birthday. I took a picture of these coffee mugs that spell out my name (yeah, Carrie is just the pseudonym, what the hell, did you really think my name was Carrie Cann?). Ignore the fact you can see my damn keyboard and the power cord for my cell phone, I was just flabergasted to see these mugs! And, I do drink coffee!!!! One mug for Monday through Saturday, yippee!

The rest of the ride on the train in the fabulous (but I am sure, seriously expensive) upgraded room was a gas. On the way back, I totally stayed in the room and never left, except once the credit card company and the hotel worked out the charge back to my card and I went to the Parlour Cafe to buy a cappuccino (with a shot of Bailey's Irish Whiskey!) and get a $100 cash back. I had never needed cash and been out of it in such a fashion as I was for that 24 hours. Pissed me off, but at least I got my money within 24 hours, so no harm, no foul, as they say. I mean, my meals were part of the trip, so there was nothing to pay. I just didn't do the dining car because I could not give a tip. But, once I did get my money, and my porter upgraded me, trust me, she got a hefty tip!

Anyway, I put my sheets on my futon (my friend slept in my grandson's bed, so I had to purpose by OWN bed for the night), changed clothes, and yes, bite me, I'm having a bacardi and diet before I go to bed, damn it!

Tata!

No comments: