Sunday, April 18, 2010

Drinking, Not Watching CMA's

It's Sunday, but thought it was a good time to post this video!



Sure as hell don't want to watch the CMA's. Not that I don't like country music, I do. But the Grammy is really all there is to know and aspire to in music, in my mind. And, to be honest, if I have to hear another Taylor Swift song, I'm going to shoot myself in the foot. Don't get me wrong, I think she's sweet and sings great, but enough is enough already.

Time for more drinking songs, damn it!



Ok, DAC is always considered a racist, based on some of his songs, but when it comes to drinking songs, he's the best! I'm old school, I don't care if it's politically correct, I still laugh at Polish jokes (or JAP jokes -- Jewish American Princess).



I think this is funny as shit -- Titties and Beer, Wieners and Wine!



Why are all the drinking songs, country? I love this version with Kid Rock, to be truthful, but YouTube doesn't have it at the moment.



Ok, change of pace (tee hee) ... dry martini, jigger of gin ...



ROCK AND ROLL!

Ok, time for some serious drinking. Mas Tequila!


Toby Keith! I Love This Bar!



Let's close this out with UB40. (P.S. written by Neil Diamond ... give street creds when due).

No comments: