Tuesday, December 08, 2009

SYTYCD ...

As most of my readers already know, I am a dancer. Yes, at this age, I don't dance up to par, but I can still outdance a non-dancer!

I am also a fanatical follower of So You Think You Can Dance, culminating in my getting an invite from a friend that won tickets to the finale of Season 5. At that recording, it was promoted time and time again that Season 6 was going to outdo all other seasons preceding it.

As a true follower of this show from Season 1, I have to agree. This season, I am tormented because the quality of the dancers is just awesome. Russell, the crumper ... if you haven't watched any of the shows, then I can't begin to tell you how he might actually win this sucker!

Since it came down to the top ten, then the top eight, and tomorrow, the top six for the finale, I cannot say that any of the top ten that were eliminated, deserved to go. This, by far, has truly been the cream of the crop of America's Top Dancers.

No comments: