Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Deja Vu, CSI?

The CSI episode about the Chateau Rouge must have aired recently in Europe because I am getting all kinds of hits from London, Belgrade, Brussels, and all sorts of other European cities using Google UK search engine, and they are hitting my post about the Moulin Rouge in Las Vegas that I put up back in December.

And, of course, my hits spiked last night with the election, and my support for Gordon Turner. I hope he decides to try again in four years, because he was in the top three, leaving the rest in the dust.

2 comments:

Carlo said...

Jameson on ice, please.....

By the way, what's happening with the marriage issue out there? Haven't heard anything about it in the last little bit.

I gotta go, Carlo

Carrie said...

Advocates on both sides of the gay-marriage debate are gearing up for this week's appeal hearing on Proposition 8, the California initiative that in November reversed a prior court ruling and amended the state's constitution to ban gay marriage.

The case, which begins Thursday at the California Supreme Court, pits the will of the voters -- who favored the initiative with a 52 percent majority -- against the court's own previous opinion in May to legalize same-sex marriage.

See rest here.