Thursday, March 26, 2009

Danny Seals ... OMG, No Way ... RIP Hon

I am so in shock that Danny died. Aside from family members that were musicians, most of us are still alive and kicking. Danny ...

John and Dan were friends of mine, and believe it or not, they performed at my first wedding (to husband KEITH DURAND, may he get a zillion hits from this, as if). They actually gave us 12 rhode island red baby chicks for a wedding gift (I am laughing at that memory).

I was more friendly with John, but still ... I am completely saddened by Danny's death.

My family is sending me stuff, and I will probably update this post with songs and videos celebrating Danny.

For now, RIP babe.

UPDATE: I tried to find the video of Love Is The Answer, the Todd Rundgren song they recorded. I was at the studio when it was being recorded, and the sound of the chorus was so awesome coming out of those gigantic speakers.

Alas, all that YouTube had to offer is the song that most people are familiar with -- I'd Really Love To See You Tonight, which I am posting below. I've also added a version of Bop that he recorded later, which I enjoyed.

And, of course, gonna have to put up Meet Me In Montana, which he did with Marie Osmond.




No comments: