Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If They're Reading My Blog, Chances Are, They Are Tapping My Phone

I haven't figured out the "screen capture" format yet, but every time I get a hit from a government organization, I get the willies.

[<<] [>>] Domain Name usdoj.gov ? (U.S. Government) IP Address 149.101.1.# (US Dept of Justice) ISP US Dept of Justice
Location Continent : North America


Country : United States (Facts)

State : Virginia City : Arlington

Lat/Long : 38.8782, -77.1054 (Map)

And people wonder why I wear my aluminum foil hat? Sheesh.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Probably a fed robot scanning keywords & screen capturing you. Which it automatically stores in the database with all the other stuff they have about you.

I wanted to request my FBI file, which probably hasn't had anything added to it since the early Seventies, but I figured there can't be much of interest in it, so why risk making them interested in my interest?