Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Obama Speech Viewed 1.3 million times

I don't belong to any party, Democratic, Republican, Independent, Progressive, or otherwise. I am a die hard liberal, though, and for the most part, I have voted a democratic ticket.

I wasn't going to say much about the Obama/Hillary war, especially since I don't particularly like either one of them. Hillary I despise because she is the antithesis of the Democratic party and is just a corporate shill. She even took money from Rupert Murdoch, for god's sake. Obama I haven't been fond of because his time in the Senate just hasn't been filled with much to speak of. Yeah, he can give a good speech, as they say, but what else.

However, over that last few months, with all the primaries and caucuses, it has become patently clear that Obama has the nomination in the bag, and the Clintons, Hillary and Bill, are turning out to be more like Republican thugs than true Democratic party representatives.

Apparently that last speech of Obama's was the nail in the coffin for Hillary. It seems it has been YouTubed about 1.3 million times! And that is pretty amazing for a 45 minute speech, especially a political one.

I have to speak up and agree with the masses that have indicated Hillary should concede the nomination to Obama, and not wreck the Democratic party, which is slowly just beginning to find its spine.

No comments: