Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm A Social Nerd!

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Social Nerd

You're interested in things such as politics, psychology, child care, and peace. I wouldn't go so far as to call you a hippie, but some of you may be tree-huggers. You're the type of people who are interested in bettering the world. You're possible the least nerdy of them all; unless you participate in other activies that paled your nerdiness compared to your involvement in social activities. Whatever the case, we could still use more of you around. ^_^

Drama Nerd
Science/Math Nerd
Musician
Literature Nerd
Artistic Nerd
Gamer/Computer Nerd
Anime Nerd
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

I took this test after seeing it on Rix' blog. While the questions, to me, seemed a bit skewed to a younger group, I still turned out to be a "social nerd" or, more aptly, a hippie. It says I may not even be "nerdy." It is funny that it more or less does sum me up accurately.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I was rated a "literature nerd"...no surprise there. I love to read and write but have no math/musical/artistic talent beyond the simplest of results. And gaming? Anime? I can name all of the characters and their colors from "Thomas the Tank Engine" but I only learned last week what a "furry" is. Yuck.

Carrie said...

I don't have a clue what a furry is!