Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm At The Senate Slumber Party, Are You?

I actually thought more blogs would be live covering the Senate all nighter, and had I known that no one was really going to live blog this thing in any fashion worth reading, I would have done it myself.

That said, this has been a very interesting night so far. I am curious to know whether or not C-Span2 recieved any spike in viewership because of this Senate session.

To hear, so dramatically, the opposed viewpoints regarding this amendment, is amazing. We need more of this type of coverage just to combat what national media does to misdirect their viewers as to what really happened and what the real issues are.

I did, however, have to pour a drink when Lieberman took his turn to speak.

1 comment:

Bob said...

yeah, doesn't seem to be much internet commentary.