Saturday, June 16, 2007

Just Moving The Meme Along

Bob is interviewing me.

It's interview time:

1. What is the one thing in life you feel most anxious about? Death.

2. If you were given a shopping spree for 1 day what would it be for? ($10,000 credit, doesn't have to be a store but can't pay off bills). With only $10,000, I'd probably visit Home Depot and the like and make over my apartment.

3. What would be your dream vacation spot? I still love NYC, and it still ranks up there as number one for me.

4. Which celebrity, past or present, do you most wish was still in the public eye? John F. Kennedy, just because.

5. Where did you lose your virginity? In Fresno, California, in bed with my soon to be first husband, about a week before our wedding.

2 comments:

Bob said...

A week? Sounds like you were a pretty good Catholic girl.

Carrie said...

I'd say, very good. I stayed "virginal" until I got married. What a waste.