Friday, March 09, 2007

It's Been Such A Long Time ... So Long, Brad



Wow. A death in Boston. And I'll be 55 next month.

Boston and Van Halen were my "road trip" music in the 1970's and 1980's.

I last saw Boston in 1988, for my first, and last time, in Irvine. Man, what a dump, but it was the only venue they were playing during that tour that was near Los Angeles. Although the venue sucked, the concert did not.



The hair is what sticks out to me! I know the men were rebelling against the buzz cut in those days, but it trips me out just how out there all the "hair" got.

Smokin' is my fave Boston song, but YouTube is not flush with Boston Vids.

It's been such a long time ...



The video is not the best, but hey, I'm posting all I can tonight. This was actually the song that started most of my road trips!

RIP, Brad.

No comments: