Sunday, March 19, 2006

Voting Is Now Closed

FURTHER UPDATE: What my weekly stats looked like thanks to the Salon hits.




UPDATE: Weclome Salon Readers. Feel free to peruse the blog, and drop a comment here and there! New posts are below.

The polls are now closed. Again, my thanks for the nomination of my post, An Ode To My Republican Ex Best Friend for Best Posts in the Lefty Blogosphere. It was my very first post on my blog, and was cross-posted at MyDD as my very first diary. I am honored that it was considered worthy of a nomination from MyDD.

2 comments:

jurassicpork said...

Congrats, I got nominated for 6 Koufax awards, altho I despair of getting in the semis for even one category.

Being George Bush. Come climb through the office crawl space and see a world in which everyone is George Bush. Or just turn on the news.

Carrie said...

Yeah, I have the same feeling about the semis, but hey, it is, what it is, and it's still fun to be nominated!