Saturday, February 25, 2006

How Quickly The Press White Washes The Iraqi Civil War

And then, we have the representation by the stupid people:

The headlines, as I noted on the MSM this AM, is that Iraq is disintegrating into civil war. Well, we'll see about that - but I do note that the MSM reporting has been rather broken-record like on Iraq...nothing but disaster. Given this, reports of an Iraqi civil war might be greatly exaggerated. To put it more bluntly, given the ignorance and dishonesty of MSM reporting on Iraq, it is more likely that Iraq is on the cusp of peace than civil war.

I almost spit out my coffee when I read that. "On the cusp of peace" rather than "civil war." As noted in my earlier post below, MSM is quickly cleaning up its "reporting" on the "civil war" in Iraq, and many articles have been "changed" since they were first put up.

As Bush says, you've got to catapult this bullshit, cough, propaganda, cough onto the American people.

No comments: