Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday Random Ten

You know the drill. Load up the MP3 player, and select random.

My Friday Random Top Ten

4541 – Sammy Davis, Jr. - What Kind Of Fool Am I - 5/10
A bit melodramatic for the first song out of the shoot.

2119 - Chris Wyatt - Movin On - 4/10
Personal friend of the lead guitar player, otherwise, a non-descript song.

7466 - Van Halen - D.O.A. - 5/10
Just not the perfect Van Halen song for tonight. Damn, do I need more rum?

6698 - The Chords - Sha Boom - 9/10
Ok, that worked for me, after my rum refill!

1976 - Boz Scaggs - Lowdown - 10/10
Well, at least for tonight it’s a ten.

1750 - The Beatles - Ask Me Why - 10/10
All smiles. Time to refill the pipe.

2018 - Carole King - It’s Too Late - 10/10
Three tens in a row. "And it’s too late, baby, now it’s too late, though we really did try to make it. Something inside has died, and I can’t hide and I just can’t fake it."

1175 - Sugarcubes - Fucking In Rhythm And Sorrow - 5/10
Good groove, but not the one I’m in tonight.

3958 - Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel (not rated)
LOL.
"Hey pretty baby with the high heels on, give me fever like I’ve never known."

889 - The Moments - Love On A Two Way Street - 2/10
Hey, even I have elevator music.

Bonus Track:

3875 - Mel Torme - New York State Of Mind - 10/10
Ok, that’s a lot of tens for the evening. But, honestly, how can you not rate NYSOM, by any artist, let alone the "velvet fog" anything less than a ten?

Cross-posted at feministe.

1 comment:

Red Green said...

Hey, can I get a beer over here??? Just wanted to let you know that I like your style, keep it coming.....
I gotta go, Carlo