Friday, August 26, 2005

The Dark Mood Of An Increasingly Angry Leader

Remember the picture of the VFW guy with the "Bullshit Protector" over his ear? Well, it seems there were many others wearing the same ear gear that day. And, now we have The Bubble Boy's response:

He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore “bullshit protectors” over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to “tell those VFW assholes that I’ll never speak to them again is they can’t keep their members under control.”


It appears the WH aides are tripping because the preznut is wigging out more and more these days. Examples:

“I’m not meeting again with that goddamned bitch,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!”

“Who gives a flying fuck what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I goddamned please. They don’t know shit.”

Read the full article over at Capitol Hill Blue.

5 comments:

Red Green said...

Bourbon, please.
Uh, isn't this the same guy that wants us to believe that God is speaking to him and guiding this nation through him??? Can we last until he goes??
I gotta go, Carlo

Anonymous said...

Blogging From the Front Lines
The latest chatter in cyberspace. Blogging From the Front Lines By David Wallace-Wells Posted Friday, Aug.
Nice to see some decent content for a change. FYI, I log on today and see that we've got a new feature, the 'Flag blog' button, which is inconveniently located between the 'Get Your Own Blog' and 'Next Blog' buttons so that we would presumably be getting some flags on error alone (although if one happens to notice it, you can unflag a blog) But that's a trivial matter. What concerns me is this: When a person visiting a blog clicks the "Flag?" button in the Blogger Navbar, it means they believe the content of the blog may be potentially offensive or illegal. We track the number of times a blog has been flagged as objectionable and use this information to determine what action is needed. This feature allows the blogging community as a whole to identify content they deem objectionable. Ok, see the problem with this? What's "objectionable." I'm guessing there are a good deal of people that would likely deem my blog to be objectionable; and there lies the problem: what is objectionable and what is subjective. Just my 2 cents, ITT Technical Institute

Carrie said...

Time to put in the Word Protector. I hate to do this, but it's easier than trying to delete the spam!

Red Green said...

Wouldn't you like to just slap the bastards (can I say that on here?) that have to screw with everybody and everything on the web? They need to get a life......
I'll have another Guinness, please.

Carrie said...

... pouring Carlo another Guinness

You can say bastards on this blog, Carlo!