Monday, July 11, 2005

What Crime? We Don't Have No Stinking Crime!

More from the HeadsInTheSand denial blog:

As for me, I figure I'll let our lefty bloggers get all worked up over the coming media frenzy - we've known all along that no crime was committed, so this has all been much ado about nothing from the start. Still, it is entertaining to watch the left get into a lather about it...they are just so desperate for an impeachment to pay us back for Clinton...its kinda cute; you know, like a small, yapping dog trying to be fierce.


If you read this crap long enough, you'll grow warts.

If you have people in your stratosphere spewing this type of garbage, you may have to move.

I have never regretted jettisoning my Republican best friend after this election. I probably would have beaten the crap out of him by now, if I hadn't.

No comments: