Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Meatloaf - Rocky Horror Meets Dashboard Lights

"I swore I would love you to the end of time. So now I am praying for the end of time."



I thought the Glee episode tonight infusing the Rocky Horror Picture Show into the theme was fabulous.

I saw the film back before it was on the midnight circuit, when people actually booed and walked out! It wasn't until a few years later everyone was wearing weird outfits, bringing newspapers, squirt guns, umbrellas, toilet paper, etc. to the shows, and doing live performance art to the damn show.

I also remember doing the Time Warp!



I actually have figurines of Riff Raff and Columbia (her with that hat!) on my desk at work.

I thought the episode tonight was great. Unfortunately, "Eddie" songs are not on YouTube ... so enjoy the music with the visuals.

Whatever Happened To Saturday Night

No comments: