Tuesday, May 04, 2010

"Mercy*Eye"

I have never linked to my daughter's My Space page. Since I was on a family "page" link, here's my daughter's page.

Enjoy. But note, that she "lies" about some things, which is her prerogative, and which I don't understand. For one thing, she is not black and she lists that as her ethnecity, which bugs me. And she clearly is not in the range of $250,000 in income, since she is still in school, on welfare, and accepting college grants and scholarships. And she is not a go go dancer (shit, at least I was one back in the day). But, then again, My Space and all the other social networking sites are not really about the truth, are they? And she's most certainly not a Buddhist. She's never even been to a temple, for goodness sake!

Her site is full of shit, but the pictures she puts on them are hers, and that is what she is, a fabulous photographer, so I will ignore the bullshit that is the rest of the page!

No comments: