Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Had A Good TV Night!

I know there's lots going on right now to blog about, including Obama's visit to SoCal for the Dem convention, and the heckling he got from the GLBT groups that hounded him on the DADT stalling.

But tonight, was TV night (grins).

First, the "new" Dr. Who (which I think premiered earlier, but it was still NEW PREMIER tonight. I loved the last "doctor" but this new "doctor" is pretty cool. (Since its inception, there have been 11 "doctors"). I thought I was really going to miss David Tennant's performance, but Matt Smith was brilliant in tonight's episode. I'm still a fan!

Then, there's Glee's Madonna episode tonight. If you didn't watch it, check it out on Hulu or whatever TV re-view of episodes are available to you. It was clever, including the part with the character Sue Sylvester doing Madonna's "Vogue."

I'd post a "video" but you know YouTube ... Nada!

No comments: