Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe, Carrie Style

I'm in a hard rock/heavy metal mood tonight.

Jump by Van Halen. Road Trip song. Whenever my girlfriends and I would do a road trip, we usually started off with this song ... or with Boston's "Smokin'"





Of course, there was Talk Dirty To Me, by Poison .. .yeah I was a sucker for them, and yes, I am guilty of watching the Brett Michaels reality shows. I'm pretty sure he's never going to find his "rock of love."
"lock the cellar door and talk dirty to me!"



Then there were the Gunners. I got my tatt's because I had such a crush on Axel.

"Welcome to the Jungle"



Not many give props to Lita Ford, but she was hot, and her duet with Ozzie didn't hurt her career none!



I could draw the line here between hair bands and the harder rockers, but I know many of you out there have Warrant's Cherry Pie!



Who didn't date/sleep with Bobbie Brown????? LOL!

Next to her would be Tawny Kitaen in Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again," but, alas, the video is embeded and I can't put it up, so fuck it, fuck her, and fuck Whitesnake!

Rock rules!

No comments: