Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Random Ten

I haven't done a Friday Random Ten in a while.

I loaded up all 10,267 song titles, hit random play, and here they are.

5726 Wes Montgomery - Far Wes (some of the best and most stylish electric guitar playing, ever).

5820 Bo Carter - Pussy Cat Blues

9073 Ruben Ramos - Paloma Negra (hey, what can I say? I like Mexican music.)

1619 David Soul - Don't Give Up On Us (ok, who among us over 50 that doesn't remember this song!)

2958 The Fifth Dimension - Working on a Good Thing (Bones Howe was a fabulous producer).

4303 Michael Buble - Sway (of course, Dean Martin's version is far better!)

7951 Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun

1780 Asleep At The Wheel - Route 66 (I love this band, but I like just about any version of Route 66). Speaking of Route 66, I'm buying your next round on Route 66 in Tucumcari, New Mexico, Anonymous (or as we like to call it, TucumCarrieCann!)

7475 Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - I'm Not A Know It All

5437 Stevie Wonder - Living Just Enough For The City

Bonus track:

7962 Alice Cooper - Model Citizen

No comments: