Saturday, March 17, 2007

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY, AND MAY THE LUCK OF THE IRISH BE WITH YOU

The Irish in me comes out once a year on St. Patrick's day. Kelly is the surname of my maternal ancesters, and I remember always having dinner at Kelly's Steak House in the Long Beach area, with my family.

I never got into the "green" beer thing, but I will pinch you if you are not wearing the green! For me, since I got all my tattoos that have green in them, I never have to worry about getting pinched! As for the beer, my Irish roots lends itself more to the stout and darker beers rather than the pale ales that the non-Irish like to put green food coloring in!

I've always been into punk music, and these two bands have been my faves at St. Pat's day: Dropkick Murphys and Floggin Molly. Enjoy!





And, now for something more traditionally Irish.







Have a great day, and if you drink too much, call someone for a ride, please, or walk home! Don't drive.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can't believe the YouTube police removed all these great videos, damn it. I am going to put them up again, some of them, in my 2009 post.