Friday, April 28, 2006

FRT

1. Living For The City - Stevie Wonder
2. My World Is Empty Without You - Diana Ross
3. Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung
4. Love To Love You - Donna Summer
5. Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas
6. I Should Care - Modern Jazz Quartet
7. (Last Night) I Didn't Get To Sleep - Fifth Dimension
8. We Are One - Mike Phillips
9. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - Elton John
10. Ya Ya - Lee Dorsey

Bonus Track:

11. I Met Him On A Sunday - The Shirelles

Tonight's Random Ten is not via a media player or my 10,000 song titles on my hard drive. Tonight's songs are courtesy of Yahoo's Launchcast music center. With a deeper catalogue of music, I find myself listening more to music randomly selected by this service than from my own collection. It's free, but you can upgrade (with more categories of music) for about $36.00 a year. I'm not interested in satellite radio, and I have to listen to music at work, so this has been quite beneficial. Most of the radio streams have buffer problems, and this has not been a factor in Launchcast.

No comments: