Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday's Random Top Ten - A Bottle Of The Best *&@# Champagne Coming Right Up

Friday's Random Top Ten - Where you load up your MP3 player with all your songs, and hit random.

Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
Ok, so that was truly the first song out of the gate. I know it was oversung at the American Idol competition this session, but, still, it's a great song, and Josh has the pipes to sing it. And, given the state of this country, it's probably all I can feel good about tonight.
Bruce Willis - Comin' Right Up
"Bruno's here, baby, at your service." I have to admit, I really do like Bruce Willis. (grins)
Hapa - Ka Uluwehi o Kei Kai
"Nui ke aloha." (adjusting those famous coconuts)
Gipsy Kings - Bamboleo
(kicking back chair and doing my best latin dance pose)
Brian Austin Green - They Didn't Have A Clue
(drinking more of that *&@# champagne ... don't slap me .. I'll fast forward, ok?)
Salt n Pepa - It's None Of Your Business
(So Don't Try To Change My Mind ...) I really like this song. Lyrics are straight to the point... "better yet, get your head check." "You can call me a tramp if you want to." "It's None Of Your Business" ... very appropos given that OUR business is NOW this government's BIZZNESS.
Nancy Wilson - Fly Me To The Moon
Ahhhhhhh... that's more like it. Bartender, another *&@# martini, please.
Barbra Streisand - Gotta Move
(sipping more of that martini) ... man, that broad has some pipes.
Dixie Chicks - Some Days You Gotta Dance
I LOVE Natalie! She can sure sing a song ... "I had to get away ... Somedays ...you gotta loosen up those chains, and dance." Dancing my way back to the bar, for a refill.
Janis Joplin - Maybe
Great way to close out a Friday Random Top Ten - firing up a joint, swiggin some spirit juice, and playing hard rock and roll.

Proud to be a boomer -- And now for the bonus track:

Leo Kotke - Louise
"They say that Louise was not half bad ..."

No comments: