Friday, April 23, 2010

4/20 - 4:20


"An estimated 12,000 to 15,000 people all exhale marijuana smoke as the clock hit 4:20pm during the 4/20 event on Norlin Quad at the University of Colorado in Boulder, Colorado April 20, 2010."

I have smoked weed for 30 years, and only this year actually quit it on a permanent basis. Mostly because if you drink AND smoke pot, you are really wasting money, cuz you can only have one of the highs, not both!

Every now and then I quit everything just to prove to myself that I am in control of what I do. The last time I stopped drinking and smoking pot, when I wanted to "start" again, I felt I really didn't need the pot anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still am all for legalization of it. But, it just didn't have a place in my life at my age anymore, and I really did like the "taste" of my rum, more than I enjoyed the cost of the smoke.

You definitely know I am out of the loop when I miss 4/20! LOL!!!!

No comments: