Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bush to Hold Prime Time News Conference Thursday

Dubya will hold a prime time press conference on Thursday night to offer more details about his plans to overhaul Social Security, the White House announced.

I always get sick to my stomach watching Dubya on the tele tubby tube. There's something about that sneer that just makes me want to smack the damn television. He lies and lies and lies, and no one has the balls to just say NO.

The only thing that is heartening about the whole social security debacle is how poorly Dubya and his Dubyettes miscalculated the general public response would be.

2 comments:

lutton said...

I can't watch him. On these nights I'm even more thankful for TiVo!

Anonymous said...

[image]http://techhelpers.net/e4u/drink/trink39.gif[/image]