Sunday, October 31, 2010

Do You Have Enough Candy?

Scary sounds:






My grandson is with me for Halloween, and because he was suspended from school for playing a prank on his teacher, part of his personal punishment was that he could not go trick or treating this year.

So, I bought a little pumpkin and we carved it, and I pulled out just two things I had that were Halloween themed. I bought him a costume (actually two), not really for trick or treating, but because he has a lot of swords and likes to play ninja, so he now has two different kinds of costumes to play with at home.

I bought some candy. Since I live in an area that is predominately adults and all of our apartments are security coded, in my 15 years here, no one has ever come to my door. The candy is for Zaire. I told him that when it gets dark, he can put on his costume and he can go out in the hall, and come and knock on my door and yell "Trick Or Treat," and I will give him some candy.



Hope all of you have a safe and fun holiday!

P.S. they sure jacked up the prices for candy this year. Sheesh!

No comments: