Sunday, January 06, 2013

Call Me, Maybe?

Now that I finally figured how to use the "apps" on my droid cell phone, I've got Pandora, and can listen to the current crop of today's pop hits.  I always listen to current music, but lately, I've been absent.  I hope this eclectic list for tonight is appreciated.

I don't care if my readers think I've gone off the deep end, I love music, and that includes today's pop artists.  Enjoy!

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson



We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift



Daylight - Maroon 5



Grenade - Bruno Mars



Diamonds - Rhianna



Some Nights - Fun.



(my favorite, cuz I love mariachi) 50 Ways To Say Goodbye - Train



Closing out with boy band One Direction!

Little Things - One Direction



(crossing fingers I don't get a "take down" order for these new songs ...)

No comments: