Monday, October 22, 2012

At Debate Number 3, Romney Drones On, And On, And On

Is this as annoying to you as it is to me?

Romney sounds like a broken record.  Question one, Romney's answer:  Number 1 ... Number 2 ... Number 3 ... Number 4 ... Number 5.  Question two, Romney's answer:  Number 1 ... Number 2  ... Number 3 ... Number 4 ... Number 5.  Question to Romney:  Can you tell the American people HOW you plan to achieve the five points?  Romney answer:  Sure, go to my website, it's all written there.  Number 1 ... Number 2 ... Number 3 ... Number 4 ... Number 5.

I'm gonna shoot myself.  Never thought I would long for the sound of GWB's voice.

2 comments:

Bob said...

yes.

You rooting for San Francisco?

Carrie said...

HELL No! That rivalry is set in stone, and if you bleed "blue" as I do, you will never root for the Giants.