Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Site Meter Went Down

I am not sure what the problem is, but Site Meter is not counting my hits all of a sudden. When I put in my account name and password, it says there is no such account (like I've had it since day one of this blog over seven years ago). Then when it asks you to put in your email address to retrieve and/or change the account name, it says no such email address exists. It's too early in the morning for me to try to corr3ct and/or change all of this and reset my meter, or even be able now to retrieve whatever data was lost. Of course, that is why I have to counters, Stat Counter and Site Meter. At least Stat Counter is up and working, and yes, I had many hits yesterday and even a few this morning. I'll deal with it tomorrow! Gotta go to work, ya know?

2 comments:

Bob said...

Stat Counter just notified me it stopped working on one of my poetry websites, although it's working on all the others. I haven't updated the website in question for many months.

Carrie said...

I emailed them this morning, and apparently whatever was wrong is now fixed and it is working again. At least I had the back-up counter with all the information. Imagine if I had lost all seven years of who viewed my blog? LOL!!!