Sunday, May 20, 2012

Have To Wait One More Day

Unfortunately, the L.A. Kings could not close the door on the Coyotes this afternoon. Was it the early game time? I don't know. Part of the problem of having three different teams share the same arena and all are in playoffs (Lakers, Kings, Clippers).



I did pull out my Media Guide from the 1992/1993 season (we would receive these as season ticket holders). It was the only media guide from all the years I held season tickets, that I decided during pre-season (when they are given out) to have the players sign the damn thing. Who knew this team would be the only team thus far (well, the only Los Angeles Kings) that would go all the way to the Stanley Cup. Now, 19 years later, we are on the brink of our second trip. Hell, I even dusted off my old school hockey card collection, just to give it a look. Man, I have a lot of hockey cards (probably close to 1,000) but only a handful signed. I am going to have to look through them to find out how many rookie cards I have now!

See ya all on Tuesday. I hope I have something to celebrate, damn it!!!!!

No comments: