Saturday, September 17, 2011

Best Soundtrack! The Big Chill

I watched The Big Chill last night. Great movie, probably in my top ten list, but the soundtrack is just the greatest.

Undoubtedly, the best scene in the movie.



Soundtrack:

1. Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
2. Temptations - My Girl
3. The Young Rascals - Good Lovin'
4. Smokey Robinson - Tracks of My Tears
5. Three Dog Night - Joy To The World
6. Temptations - Ain't To Proud To Beg
7. Aretha Franklin - Natural Woman
8. Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion
9. Procol Harem - Whiter Shade Of Pale
10. The Exciters - Tell Him



















1 comment:

Bob said...

I've been corresponding with the wife of Matthew Fisher, the guy who plays organ on Whiter Shade. We grew up near each other in Jersey. I would've loved to have scored an interview with him when I doing radio.