Monday, February 07, 2011

AOL IS FREE, STOP PAYING FOR IT!

Now that AOL is buying up Huffington Post, I found this tidbit about people who are STILL paying to use AOL! IT'S FREE, DIPSHITS!

Part of the problem is AOL subscribers joined because they did not understand the Internet. They still don’t. E-mail is free. So are the famed AOL chat rooms and forums. Just go to AOL.com and enjoy. Free.
That about sums it up. The primary base of AOL users are internet idiots that don't have a clue about the internet or how to use it. AOL has always been Internet For Dummies. I remember how hard it was to cancel my subscription, too, once I found out it was free. I had to jump through hoops just to get it canceled. And, on top of it, I still get a reminder to pay my AOL bill each month! Ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Bob said...

AOL claims I owe them $80.

Carrie said...

They are just hoping you'll believe it and pay them! Your services will not stop if you don't pay them. The article stated that AOL has no intention of informing people they don't have to pay ... like I said, internet for dummies. Of course, a lot of people claim they don't have "internet" i.e., cable or DSL, so they have to use their "phone" to dial-up. That should tell you a lot about the cromagnon types still clinging to their precious AOL and chat rooms.

Bob said...

If you really can't afford anything but dialup, there are ISPs half the price of AOL. But it's almost impossible to navigate the web now on on dial up. My broadband is barely adequate.