Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Short Take On Katy Perry

"Shut up and put your money where your mouth is, that's what you get for waking up in Vegas." Great line.

Katy Perry - Waking Up In Las Vegas



I'd post a video, but she's disabled all embeds. Shit, even Lady Gaga finally "unembedded" her videos once she realized the enormity of YouTube. Katy, honey, grow a set and tell your record company to allow YouTubes!

She's more happy with Twitter, cuz it makes you put out soundbites in 140 characters rather than actually fully express yourself as in a blog (a comment made regarding why she prefers tweeting to her early forays into blogging - although she still maintains a blog).

I sort of agree. I've gotten into tweeting since I realized I had created an account back in 2008 during the elections when I was blogging for CSPAN. It's like texting, but to more people at once. 140 character soundbites.

No comments: