Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gibbs Is An Ass, But Hold That Thought -- My Comments Later

I' m not silent on the Gibbs fiasco today, but I can't really post a cognizant comment today. Besides the initial outrage, which has been covered immediately by the big blogs (we of the "professional left" whatever the fuck that means), which I share, there's everyone on the "professional left's" comments that have to be absorbed and commented on, as well.

Expect light and airy posts this week. In my legal real work world, I have an opposition to a summary judgment motion due Thursday morning, and so my office is busy, and I am exhausted by keeping up with the other day to day stuff and still assisting on the opposition creation (from discussing law and research on that law to basic clerical stuff like typing).

No comments: