Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Twitter

In one way, I am a late-bloomer on Twitter. In another way, I had an account before anyone really knew what it was or used it.

Covering the 2008 debates on my blog, I was invited by CSPAN to utilize their web videos and blog about the debates. That was my first time utilizing video editing on the blog, but it was cool. I was featured as a blogger on the CSPAN website.

On the page, you can see the "twitter" side, and the "blog" side. I ended up with a twitter page just cuz it was there, but I never figured out the tweeting part.

Since I wanted to get out the word regarding Gia's song, I knew I had a Twitter account, so I activated it.

Some of the funniest "tweets" I am following come from the BP spill. BPGlobalPR is funniest. TravelGulfCoast comes in a close second!

No comments: