Wednesday, May 19, 2010

POISNER, NO WHITMAN, NO POISNER, NO WHITMAN

With the California primary elections coming up, the airwaves are inundated with the two Republican major candidates for Governor, Steve Poizner and Meg Whitman.

What I find funny about their commercials is that both of them call each other a LIBERAL! (ok, trust me, I am laughing). This is all the Republicans have? Calling each other a LIBERAL?

Obviously, to me, the Democratic candidate is going to be Jerry Brown, but I am having fun watching the two Republican majority candidates' ads that are so full of shit and lies it's funny. He's a liberal. She's a liberal.

Somehow, I am getting the "message" that these candidates are trying to play out to the Californians ... being a LIBERAL is BAD, BAD, BAD!

Laughing all the way to the ballot box!

No comments: