Sunday, January 07, 2007

2007, Week One

First week of 2007 in the books.

I've been getting up ridiculously early because the daughter and grandson are off to school earlier this session. I'm reading blogs at 6:00 a.m. and there is still the stuff posted from the p.m. signoff. Sigh.

With the early to rise, comes the early to bed part, so the blogging has been light. This time shift is only for the next five weeks, though.

It's interesting to note all the brouha over the 110 Congress. I note the Republicans' mass flip-flopping, and the deep denial by some causes me to scratch my head a bit.

Bush's plan to surge the troop numbers, coupled with the newly leaked information about the private sell off of oil in Iraq to the big Oil Dudes, raises an eyebrow here and there.

Let's see what week two brings us.

No comments: